Page 1 of 1 • Share •
Blade Works is Ayeseru's ability. It revolves entirely around his sword, Intetsu. On the most basic scale, it's swordplay that specs heavily into offense and counter-offensive moves with some utility, and while it has practically no defensive capabilities, it's not to be underestimated. The ability is mostly physical, but has some magical aspects to it in enhancing or even performing some techniques done by Ayeseru. In addition to this, he has also trained himself both immensely and intensely, meaning that even without his swordplay techniques, he has other tricks he can use and do and it's what caused him to have more strength and speed, even among heroes, mercenaries, villians, monsters, etc. of his rank/exp level.
Some of "smaller" tricks he has is named Trackless Step, a move which involves footwork and breathing control in order to close a distance between himself and a target instantly. It works by hiding his existence under their subconscious, so while they can see him, the mind doesn't think it can, and therefore, will not, however, will only work against a single target and the one he is currently focusing on.
He has developed some more tricks up his sleeve, yet his body cannot hold onto the pressure it brings on itself by using them consistently like he does Trackless Step, so he refuses to use them till he gets stronger, and his body will be able to cope with it.
- Is melee based. Nearly all of his techniques are melee-based, and he will MAYBE have one ranged technique, so, aside from that, he has to practically always be in the front-lines and close to a target in order to be effective.
- He has almost no defensive techniques. Blocking is, well, blocking, and so is dodging, but he won't really have a dedicated defensive technique.
- Has no elements to it whatsoever, so while he can't be countered by any element, he also cannot counter a different element.
- While the sword is magical and Ayeseru has quite a few magical properties because of this, quite frankly, he's not good at doing so or controlling it; he has very poor control. Because of this, he has to use his very minimal magic control and mostly focus on the physical aspect of things.
Last edited by Chaos on Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:26 am; edited 4 times in total
- C-Class Techniques:
- Hiken - Raikou:
Hiken - Raikou
This technique is quite simple really, and lives up to its name "Lightning". This technique works like any other regular sword slash would, except that it is much faster than any of Ayeseru's normal swings; its speed exceeds normal dynamic vision by far, making it look like it never happened to begin with.
Melee range/About 6-7 feet when fully extended, if extended.
- Hiken - Kaunta Shogekiha:
Hiken - Kaunta Shogekiha
The way this ability works is by having Ayeseru block something with his sword, and if he's successful, he will dash to them if they're ranged, and immediately perform a sword slash afterwards. While it deals damage if it's not blocked, it doesn't matter if it is, because he uses his minimal magical control to send a shockwave through his blade which is transmitted to the target. It bypasses armour and doesn't matter if it's blocked with something like a polearm, or another blade. It will numb the left or right arm, depending on where he strikes closest to, and the target will be forced to drop their weapon if they have one.
Melee/10m gap closer if needed.
General Fighting Theme
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum